Thursday, December 7, 2006

92nd & State's New Location

No, we haven't up and moved the intersection where Messiah Lutheran Church is located. This is the new location of the blog entitled "92nd & State." I started this blog originally for the youth of our congregation, but I thought I'd try expanding it to include information and other tidbits for the rest of our church. It's been a while since I posted anything at the previous location. Also, something went haywire with the old site, and I couldn't access it to edit or add posts. It's still out there in cyberspace, however. If you want to view anything that was posted there, just click here.

Nevertheless, we're here now. My other blog (redthreadtomarysville.blogspot.com) is with Blogger. Blogger has always been pretty foolproof for me, so I decided to stick with them.

I'm not the most expert of bloggers, so this will always be a work in progress. I'll try to categorize all the posts for easy reference. Enjoy, and feel free to check back periodically. Leave me a comment now and then if you are so inclined.

No comments: