Friday, September 5, 2008

Festivals and Commemorations

A while back I started posting on days when we had a feast day for a particular saint or on days when a particular person was commemorated on the calendar (according to the liturgical calendar in Lutheran Service Book). That didn't last very long. What I've done now, instead, is included these on our congregational calendar on our church website. If you want to read the details about a particular feast or commemoration, you can click on the item on the calendar. It's still a work in progress, but I plan to have it completed soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since there aren't any comments yet, I though I would post one. My sons (the computer experts) are fascinated that my pastor has a blog. I don't. They think I live in the dark ages. With Martin Luther. He didn't have a blog, either!

Carol Coerber

PS I don't know what those HTML tag things are, either!