Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Gospel for those Broken by the Church

I wish I'd had the chance to take classes from Rod Rosenbladt at Christ College Irvine (now Concordia, Irvine), but I was there such a brief time that I never had him as a prof. Thankfully, I've been able to hear him over the years on the White Horse Inn.

"The Gospel for those Broken by the Church" is a presentation of Rosenbladt's featured at New Reformation Press as an mp3 download. I've heard it advertised for a while now on Fighting for the Faith podcasts and finally decided to purchase it. It's only $3.45 and worth every penny. In today's church climate where sermons offer not much more than self-help, moralism, pop-psychology, and obscure the cross of Christ, Rosenbladt's presentation points the hearer back to Christ and his all-sufficient work at the cross for the salvation of sinners like you and me. Get this. Listen to it. Tell your friends about it. That's why I'm telling you about it here.

Photo of Rosenbladt found at A Bryan Photo.

No comments: