Thursday, December 4, 2008

Warren Blows It Again

I didn't see two recent appearances of Rick Warren (of "Purpose-Driven" fame) on TV, but here are reactions by others who did...

Click here for Chris Rosebrough's comments on Warren's appearance on Fox's Hannity & Colmes

Click here for Ingrid Schlueter's comments on Warren's appearance on NBC's the Today Show

What a travesty that this guy seems to keep blowing it royally when it comes to clearly proclaiming the Gospel before a national audience. We've talked about his faulty "purpose-driven" theology in Bible class, but if you want to read more, click here for an article by my friend Scott Diekmann for a review of Warren's ultra-popular "Purpose-Driven Life."

1 comment:

Becky said...

I know I shouldn't speculate, but it sure seemed more like a personal publicity stunt than anything else. He got to get the word out about his new book and keep his name in the public view. The segment also ended with his plug for this year's Christmas message. I have to confess that it's getting harder and harder for me to put the best construction on this man.