Monday, May 4, 2009

500 Posts!

Wow! Yesterday's sermon was post number 500 on this blog. I guess that's a milestone of sorts, althought there are other bloggers who have been doing this longer than I. I've slowed down a bit since I got back from China. Lately it's just been sermons and quick tidbits.

I started this thing as a place to post my sermons, pictures from the church, and some links that I wanted to share with folks at the congregation. It became a place for me to share other thoughts and point people to interesting things out there on the web. I've also been amazed at how many people find there way here from all over the world (ever since I added the Feedjit widget...pretty cool).

We'll see if I make it to 1,000. That is, if the internet doesn't run out of bandwidth by then.

No comments: