Friday, July 10, 2009

Trying out Twitter ... Twice

I'm back on Twitter. For the second time around. Don't know how long this recent love affair with Twitter is going to last. It was a whirlwind month-long romance the last time we were together. Guess it's all about commitment. I'm going to try to hang in there and make it work a bit longer this time before we go our separate ways.

I've received some good advice from other Twitter uses to use the service for news headlines and updates from select individuals and institutions. So far, so good. And I told myself not to get frustrated if I can't read every single update. If I miss something, no biggie. I probably didn't need to know it anyways.

So follow me if you want by clicking on the badge in the sidebar at the right. I can't guarantee I'll follow you back. Nor can I guarantee that every one of my "tweets" will not contain some mundane fact of my life. I'll try to keep it reasonably interesting or amusing.

HT: Speed Bump

No comments: