Saturday, February 13, 2010

Free apologetics resource: Behold I Stand at the Door and Knock

There are plenty of fine books out there dealing with ways to answer the doctrines of Mormonism and Jehovah's Witnesses. Some are more thorough than others. The more thorough ones can be rather technical and overwhelming for lay people.

However, I recently ran across this excellent resource on the web, entitled Behold I Stand at the Door and Knock: What to say to Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses when they knock at your door. It is a pdf file of a book written by Michael Licona, a New Testament historian, author, and Christian apologist. You can click on the link and download it and print it out if you wish ... and all for FREE. It's only 52 pages, but deals with some of the key issues you will face when dealing with the false teachings of Mormonism and the Watchtower Society.

1 comment:

Michael Miller said...

WOOO HOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Awesome!!! Just the sort of stuff I'm looking for. (I'm looking to be an "expert lay person"...not unlike how CS Lewis described himself. Well, I've been compared to Lewis...not that I actually see myself that way, but I do greatly admire the man and strive to learn from his works.) Thank you for this!