Saturday, August 2, 2008

"Wordling"

Paul McCain at Cyberbrethren pointed out an interesting website called "Wordle" which takes a text and makes a "word cloud" out of it. I've had a little fun with it to analyze my sermons to see what words predominate. One would hope that Jesus would certainly be predominant in a good Lutheran ... well, how about CHRISTIAN ... sermon (I know, I know...a guy could artificially just put the name Jesus all over the place just to get the expected results, but I'm trying to be as honest as possible ... just writing the sermon and letting things happen).

Here's the wordle for tomorrow's sermon. Looks pretty promising, huh? To view a larger image, just click on the picture below. Whaddya think? Doesn't it also kind of look like a fish? Kind of weird, considering the sermon text.

No comments: